Concentration of CO2 shouldn't exceed 1000 ppm
- More than 1000 ppm of CO2 causes lack of focus, decreased ability to absorb new information and increased chronic health problems.
- High concentration of CO2 in the room is detrimental, without having a noticeable presence.
Ideal air humidity is between 45 and 60 percent
- Dry air causes chronic respiratory problems and increases fatigue.
- Humid air promotes spreading of communicable diseases and helps moulds to grow with subsequent health problems and allergic reactions.
Ideal temperature is between 20 and 24 °C
- Thermal comfort in areas, where we live and work is crucial to our well-being.
- Too hot temperatures decrease our concentration and increase fatigue. Low temperatures are unpleasant. It's hard to concentrate when we are cold.